Friday, May 5, 2006

And the answer is.....

Thought I'd give you all a follow up note from my grooming dilemma.

I've decided to follow Brian's sound advice by keeping the hair on my head, short, of course. And will continue to change my facial hair. Right now I have a small beard started. I call it small because it's partial growth a la George Michael or Don Johnson from the 80's. Not the look I'm going for but what can ya do until it's full grown? Maybe I'll grow it out to insane lengths like ZZ top or Grizzly Adams. Unfortunately my facial hair grows so straight that I would probably look like I'd attached a horses tail to my face.

I guess the beard suits my mood lately. Just kinda feeling like staying undercover still. Of course I'll be out at the bars from time to time. I'm not that antisocial. But I really don't feel like hooking up or dating, or putting up with anyone's bullshit. I have a full plate of my own, i really can't stomach anyone else's right now.

I have a volleyball league starting today. Hopefully I won't sprain my ankle like I did the first night of my last league. And hopefully I'll have the strength to endure my breeder teammates that kinda give me the creeps.

I'm looking forward to going out this weekend with DietPopStar. If she isn't thrown in jail by then. If you don't already, you MUST subscribe to her blog. You will laugh and laugh and laugh......

I'll update with some pictures from my new cameraphone when I feel like it!

Happy Cinco de Mayo bitches!

-D

No comments: