Friday, November 4, 2005

Gotta do what's best for me... baby and that means I gotta...........

I overslept this morning, missed my Doctor appt and had to reschedule. Which was probably a good thing cuz I want to give my ankle another week to heal. Yes, like a dumbass, I attempted to play volleyball on it last night and am paying the price today. This whole experience spraining my ankle has taught me a valuable lesson. and that lesson is, GET OFF YOUR FAT ASS AND EXERCISE!!!!!!!! Seriously, a few years ago I dropped 30 pounds and then got a boyfriend, got comfortable, ate like there was no tomorrow and stopped working out. No, sex is not enough of a workout to keep the weight off. Thus 3 years later I've gained 35 pounds back and am single again. Unfortunately I'm not one of those people that loses weight after a "divorce." Apparently I eat my feelings and everything else. As if I have feelings that need eating right now. I actually feel good about it. Anyway, enough pointless rambling for now.

Glad the work week is over.

Shake it off!!!!

-D

No comments: