Friday, November 4, 2005

When I get that feelin'..........

Ok, no this isn't a rant about needing to get laid, although, as most would agree, ya need it occasionally. Fortunately for me this week that hasn't been a problem. I know it's tacky to discuss your sexual life amongst friends and even moreso to post for public viewing. But I could care less cuz I'm gonna anyway. If you don't wanna know then move along. So I got some Saturday, Sunday and Monday. 3 guys in 3 days, yikes what a whore! All top experiences with guys I've known for a long while and of course all safe. I won't play any other way. I have a variety of moods going on, I wanna get laid but I would also like a boyfriend again or both. So I thought about giving it a rest for a while. Even it needs R&R sometimes. So it's been on vacation since Tuesday (as if it's a person) but now it's Friday and sleepytime is over.

Maybe it's just me but why is it sometimes we feel like we can't get a boyfriend/girlfriend unless we're practically celibate? Personally to me I'd rather have a boyfriend that's had a variety of experiences and knows what he does and doesn't like. I admit this week has been unusually active for me but maybe I'm still in that phase of finding out what I do and do not like :-) Sounds like good enough justification for me. If not for you, then so long!

......I want sexual healing!!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAh BAAAbyy

-D

No comments: