Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What does it all mean, really?

On most gay sites(chat rooms,IM's,etc )there's a lot of talk about who is a top, who's a bottom, and who's versatile. I consider myself versatile because I like it all. LOL! For some reason there are people out there that say versatile guys are just "glorified" bottoms. I'm not quite sure why there's a connotation about the versatile label. I'll let guys call me whatever they wanna call me. Bottom/Top, Top/Vers, Vers/Bottom, Bottom. I just don't understand the need to categorize every detail of our sexual proclivities. I mean, isn't it more fun to find out on your own with a guy you think is hot? Rather than just posting every single thing you enjoy. When I run across these profiles it's a kind of a turn off. I want to hook up with someone that's open to the experience and will go with me wherever our cocks lead us. Does this make me old fashioned or on the fence? I'm not bi for christ's sake.

Give it a yank for me,

-D

No comments: