Saturday, April 29, 2006

The question is......

I am in need of a haircut soon. But, apparently I cannot make a decision for myself on this. I need help. So anyone who reads this vote now by comment, and the most # of votes is what I'll do. Poll closes Thursday 5-4-06 so I can get it cut by next week, either way.

I appreciate it,

-D

THE QUESTION IS.......

To buzz......



Or not buzz.....







And while we're at it I also have another poll.



to Beard.....





to goatee.....





or to form a hybrid of the two.....





Going clean shaven......



IS NOT AN OPTION!!!!!!



Ok vote now.

And no, this wasn't an excuse to be shamelessly post seven pictures of myself. But I did anyway.

Your swift attention to this grooming dilemma is greatly appreciated.



Jesus.... I need to get laid!

Comment bitches!

-D

No comments: