Friday, April 14, 2006

Stormy Weather


Yeah here's a shot of the April 13th storm out of my apartment window. All the really destructive stuff missed the Quads. Just some light rain. Which made taking lightning pics easier. Iowa City had a tornado, somebody died. But I'm sure you already knew that





I spent today doing absolutely nothing productive. And I didn't even have internet service all day. Just goes to show I can't blame the internet for my lack of productivity. Just have to blame myself. :-) But I am on a mission to ride my bike at some point this weekend, slowly inching my way into being more fit. Baby steps.

So this weekend should be fun. Except for tonight. Nothing going on tonight. Tomorrow I have a party to go to with a bunch of coworkers. I never party with my coworkers so it should be an experience. Then Easter Sunday I guess I'm hanging with my roommate and his parents , sipping margaritas and playing some games and of course having Easter dinner.



Happy Easter everyone!

-D

No comments: