Tuesday, October 25, 2005

He had a lot to say, he had a lot of nothing to say............

Ok, so today was kind of fun. Well as fun as hell can be. I worked 10 hours, came home made myself some Chicken Curry with Coconut milk which is one of my favorite meals and drank hot tea. Yup I'm coming down with a cold or something. I've been running a fever all day and have been coughing and congested since I woke up this morning. Anyway I finally made major progress on the children's paintings I've needed to finish for the last 2 weeks. All I have left to do is some touch up and highlighting and I'll be done. Nothing major. It's kinda excited to be painting again. I'm far from a good painter but it's a fun hobby and a good creative outlet. And assuming the buyer likes them these 4 paintings will be the first art I've ever sold. $10/ painting, I know it's cheap but hell I'm new at this. So far I've spent like 12 hours actually working on the paintings. So it doesn't even pay minimum wage. I can see where they get the whole starving artist expression from now. But I can't complain I'm overdrawn about $40 until I get paid next monday so this $40 will get gas in my car and some groceries to last me until then. Whoever said art was good for nothing? Oh yeah, that was my parents. At least haven't had to borrow money from them. YET

..........We'll miss him, we're gonna miss him. Tool Rocks!!!!

No comments: