Monday, October 24, 2005

My name's Sinead I like pain, I'm a les............

Ok, so I'm not a lesbian and I'm a pus**y when it comes to pain as most men are really. Ok so the first night of my Thrusday night volleyball league I went up to block and came down on the foot of another player and rolled my ankle over. OUCH. I couldn't feel my ankle for about 5 minutes as it proceeded to swell up the size of a softball. It's now the size of a baseball and Prince only wishes his skin was this color. Yes I did have it X-rayed and it's not broken but definitely sprained. Luckily I sit on my ass for work so I won't have to worry about that. I've been sitting all weekend with my leg in the air, ordinarily a position I wouldn't mind but under the circumstances. hehe.

I'll likely miss a good month of volleyball which is one of the few things I look forward to in the winter.

Oh well, the weekend wasn't a total loss.

No comments: