Saturday, January 17, 2009

Day 13 - Another Night, Another Dream

Another late night. I grabbed my cell phone camera before bed. I was talking to a married guy for quite a long time online tonight. He was very different than the stereotype of a married man on the DL. He talked about how great his married sex life was but that he wasn't satisfied being with only women. I almost felt sorry for the guy because he's built this trap around himself. Now I'm not preachy about how horrible for cheating blah blah blah. It happens, deal with it. But listening to him was kinda heartbreaking in a Brokeback Mountain kind of way. It made me very glad that I came out such a long time ago. I may not always be 100% happy with my life but that burden hasn't rested on my chest and I've been able to feel true joy occasionally.

No comments: